Admission into the clan is fairly simple as we only have a few requirements:
- Be at least Town Hall 7 with dragons unlocked and rage spell available.
- Be eligible for war immediately: if you're marked as being unavailable for so many hours (especially if it's closer to 48 hours) that looks to us like you either a) bailed on your clan right as the war started or b) were terrible in your attacks and got kicked. Neither possibility impresses us.
- Be willing to donate whatever troops you have access to for war attacks.
- Be willing to donate at least half as much as you request in a league season. There's some flexibility here, but don't be the guy that has 1,000 troops donated to them and zero troops donated by you to anyone else.
- Be willing to use both your attacks in war (if you choose to war; you can opt out though we'd prefer you made yourself available for war at least a couple of times each season), and put your best effort into your war attacks (don't barch unless you're attacking someone significantly lower than yourself for example).
- Be semi-active. For our purposes this is defined as being in a league each season. Obviously you can place in a league anytime during a season, but if you go more than one season without being in a league you may be kicked for inactivity. If you chat occasionally, that helps too.
- Be ready to read and follow all the clan rules.
The following will make you more attractive as a potential recruit:
- Having a non-zero friend-in-need achievement (the higher the better).
- Having a non-zero war hero achievement (again, higher is better).
- Really nice to see high humiliator and conqueror achievements, as well as elixir escapade and gold grab achievements that are consistent with your town hall level (we're not anti-gemming, but... if you do gem, you better be good at the game).
- Share a replay of what you consider a war-like attack using war troops.